Basic List of Animations for Rici.
Animations that denote speech capabilities means a special set of speech animations (mouth movements) was also created to coincide with that animation. Each speech animation set has 7 different mouth movements to emulate the most common phonemes.
- Announce - gesture pose with speech capabilities
- Confused - gesture pose with speech capabilities
- Congratulate - thumbs up with speech capabilities
- Decline - puts hand up & gestures "NO" with head - has speech capabilities
- DoMagic 1 - Dance with music
- DoMagic 2 - Playfully slaps her booty
- Explain - gestures with speech capabilities
- Gesture Down Pose - has speech capabilities
- Gesture Left Pose - has speech capabilities
- Gesture Right Pose - has speech capabilities
- Gesture Up Pose - has speech capabilities
- Get Attention - knocks on your computer screen with sound effect
- Hearing/Listening - puts hand to ear as to listen
- Idle 1 - default rest pose - has speech capabilities
- Looks Down
- Looks Left
- Looks Right
- Looks Up
- Move Down - directional pose and moves across screen to new location
- Move Left - directional pose and moves across screen to new location
- Move Right - directional pose and moves across screen to new location
- Move Up - directional pose and moves across screen to new location
- Process - uses handheld device with sound effects
- Sad - gets a very sad look on her face with speech capabilities
- Search - uses handheld device with sound effects
- Sleep Mode (Idle 4) - stays awake but in the rest state on standby awaiting command
- Show - appearance with special effects and sound when first loaded etc.
- Suggest - appears in a sexy laying down pose and gives suggestions or ideas with speech capabilties.
- Surprised - gets surprised or shocked look with speech capabilities
- Think - gesture pose as in having a thought
- Write - uses handheld device with sound effects
IMPORTANT FOOT NOTE:
Characters are compiled digital software that include these animations but DO NOT operate by themselves. A characters animations are generated by the Microsoft Agent Core Components. Third party MS Agent applications such as CyberBuddy and other utilties makes use of these animations and core components to operate and make a character active. The amount of activity and when and what animations are used, will mostly depend on the application you are using to operate your character, most of these applications do allow a certain amount of user interaction so make sure to throughly read the documentation and help that came with the application you are using to get the most out of your character.